Sunday, June 17, 2012

To my dad...

To the man who gave me a love of crosswords, a quick wit and sense of humor, reading to me night after night as a child (and trying to skip pages in Wacky Wednesday), a passion for classic rock, lessons in being a friend and what it means to love someone, teaching me to drive (even if it did mean driving to another state for a simple ice cream cone), advice when I needed it and a lesson to go along with it when I didn't want to hear it, and an incredible amount of love and support for the past twenty-two years of my life...



Happy Father's Day, Dad. You're the best father a girl could ask for.  I love you.

1 comment:

  1. You and your dad sound so much alike...word puzzles, classic rock, and a love for reading. I can definitely tell where you get it from :D Happy Father's Day to your pops.

    ReplyDelete