Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The end is near...

After my second class lets out tonight, I will have one class left to finish assignments for this semester.  One.  Uno.  Une.  Ains.  (Obviously, I can't wait.)

These past few weeks have been a flurry of tests, papers, assignments, and video taping lessons.  Of staying up way too late to work on assignments.  More coffee than should probably be consumed by a single person.  And, of course, spending time with the person who is both my best friend and boyfriend, which, of course, is the best part of my day.

Tomorrow, I'll finish a paper that's due...well, tomorrow at 11:55 PM.

Finals week is next week, but I only have one final.

My portfolio that I've been working on for my Foundations class is finally done at 131 pages.  (Keep in mind, too, that even though I had 2 group members, our group was smaller than the others in the class and one group member did *maybe* 5 pages of work.  Not that I'm bitter or anything.)

Tomorrow is the department's open house.  Which is actually more of an end of the year get together for students and faculty.  Vic and I will be attending in color-coordinated outfits because we are *that* couple.  Have I mentioned lately how much I adore him?  I'm seriously the luckiest girl in the world.  He's an amazing guy, and he makes me laugh and smile and love life more than I ever thought possible.

But for now, I'm off to my last sessions of my Tuesday classes... And I'm not going to lie, it'll be weird not going to class next Tuesday.  Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment