Saturday, August 21, 2010

CA Training

Wow. These last (almost) 2 weeks have been incredible. I have learned so much, met some amazing new people, and had so much fun.

Even though it's been ridiculously busy each day, between training, a summer class (which is over now, but even still), homework assignments, working on bulletin boards and door tags, etc.; it's been completely worth it.

If someone had told me three years ago that I would be in this position, I honestly would have laughed in their face and wouldn't have given it a second thought.

However, now my first bulletin board is done and ready to be hung, but I have to present it to a group of my school's university Orientation Leaders before that can occur. In the meanwhile, I have to do all of the following:

- Clean my dorm room
- Do all of my laundry
- Finish cutting out door tags
- Print surveys and some other paperwork
- Organize paperwork
- Do room condition reports
- Hang up informational bulletin boards
- Present bulletin board
- Hang up other bulletin board
- Organize desk
- Post schedule
- Create September calendar of events and print

...Oh, yes, and the essentials: Eat. Sleep. Breathe.

Well, here goes nothing, I guess. Let's see what I can accomplish by this time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment