Saturday, July 28, 2012

Packing, take 2 and five months of happiness

Making a list and checking it twice
I've made this list twice now.  Maybe three times.

...I think that's everything.  I hope that's everything.  I hate feeling like I've forgotten something really important, even though I only live 1/2 hour from school.  List making helps me with this fear of forgetting something important.  I have to write things down, otherwise I'll most likely forget them.  (Maybe that's why I prefer hand-writing PowerPoints instead of printing them before classes.)

My room is still a disaster zone mess.  I have bins to still go through from moving out of school in May.  This year, I'm trying to downsize what I bring to school.

On a different note, as of a few days ago (July 25), Vic and I have been together for five months.  These last five months have been the happiest of my life.  I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world.  He's seen me at some very high points in my life and some low ones as well, and he's stuck with me through it all.

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
I find myself smiling so much and it's an incredible feeling.  Though it's only been five months, we've talked about our future together and being together for a lifetime.  I've never known a happiness like this before, and, well, I don't want this relationship to ever end.  I'm dating my best friend.

His laugh, sense of humor, and every little thing about him makes me love him more every day.  Even though he'll say I am, I know that he's the best.

To quote something he once told me, "Whoever said nothing worth having comes easy obviously never met us."  I couldn't agree more.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Congrats on 5 months, and glad it has been going so well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I can't believe it's been 6 months now, and it feels like a lifetime. I absolutely love it. :)

      Delete