Monday, October 22, 2012

100th Post

When I first began writing this blog, I never imagined I would reach 100 posts.  It's been a little over two years since I started this blog.

It started as my opinions on who should win different awards.  Then it morphed into figuring out who I am (which it always will be), and a slew of other things...
- Going to California.
Interning in downtown Pittsburgh.
- My senior year of college, and figuring out what's next.  Well, sort of.
- Sharing pictures of my bulletin boards.
- My first date in years that turned into a relationship.
- Going to counseling.
- Wondering if I'd be in Wisconsin in a few months.
- Realizing graduation is less than 3 weeks away.  Thanks, Dad.
- Graduation.
- Spending a weekend with my best friend.
- Getting into graduate school.
- The start of graduate school.

...And those are just the highlights.

On Thursday, Vic and I will have been dating for 8 months.  He calls it the "dating but should be engaged" scenario.  He's my best friend and I adore everything about him, from his silly and sweet text messages to waking up with him on the nights he stays over.

Life is pretty awesome, I'm not going to lie.  Classes are still going well, although I'm ready for Thanksgiving break.  My fellow staff members this year are pretty great, the fellow Counselor Ed students are always willing to help the newbie, and my professors are really helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for 100 posts! You sure have had a lot happen in that time. Glad things are going so well for you :)

    ReplyDelete