Monday, October 22, 2012
It started as my opinions on who should win different awards. Then it morphed into figuring out who I am (which it always will be), and a slew of other things...
- Going to California.
- Interning in downtown Pittsburgh.
- My senior year of college, and figuring out what's next. Well, sort of.
- Sharing pictures of my bulletin boards.
- My first date in years that turned into a relationship.
- Going to counseling.
- Wondering if I'd be in Wisconsin in a few months.
- Realizing graduation is less than 3 weeks away. Thanks, Dad.
- Spending a weekend with my best friend.
- Getting into graduate school.
- The start of graduate school.
...And those are just the highlights.
On Thursday, Vic and I will have been dating for 8 months. He calls it the "dating but should be engaged" scenario. He's my best friend and I adore everything about him, from his silly and sweet text messages to waking up with him on the nights he stays over.
Life is pretty awesome, I'm not going to lie. Classes are still going well, although I'm ready for Thanksgiving break. My fellow staff members this year are pretty great, the fellow Counselor Ed students are always willing to help the newbie, and my professors are really helpful.